Our Engraving Team is here to help turn your custom artwork into the perfect wax seal.
Here is what we'll need:
- A high resolution (300dpi), black and white vector image.
- .PDF format is preferred, but high quality .eps, .ai, .jpeg and .gif files are also accepted.
- Please do not include any artwork that has shading or 3D effects.
- A die line if you have a specific placement or proportion required for your wax seal.
Please note: Black areas will be raised when pressed into wax.
We prefer solid black and white images, with thick lines and proportional negative space, such as the examples below:
The best wax seal designs also include a well balanced design with at least 50% coverage, such as the example below. When sending text, well sized block fonts work best!
When submitting artwork, please try to avoid color images, hatching and small details, blurry lines, and artwork that becomes pixelated when you zoom in. Such as the examples below:
Related Article: Artwork Detail Guidelines
The Proofing Process
Once your custom wax seal order is submitted, your artwork will be sent to our Artisaire Engraving Team for proofing!
Here's how it works:
- Once your order is submitted, the Master Engravers at WaxSeals.com will generate an Electronic Proof which will show the optimal proportion and placement options for your wax seal. This will be sent to you via email within 1 business day.
- Select the option you would like from your Electronic Proof and return the completed form to us via email.
- We will send you an Order Confirmation email with your production time and estimated shipping date.
- Your order will be sent into production (1-3 business days for standard orders).
- Once production is complete, your order will be packed with care and shipped to you via your chosen shipping method.
**Please Note: Production will not begin for custom orders until an approved Electronic Proof form is received via email and you have received a final order confirmation from our team.**